Sunday, July 26, 2020

Cool Cameras

July 26, 2020

Good morning.  The sun is shining and today the temps will rise up into the nineties again.  I'm thinking that this is the hottest summer we've had in a while.  Of course, It could just be me.  I'm wondering if I should have just had windows and walls put all around on my little porch.  Maybe then I could get more use out of it.  Hmmm, 

I'm not getting much sleep at night now.  It's just too darn hot for sleeping.  Thank goodness for TV.  Which reminds me, this morning I'm watching Create channel and have just learned a new way to start the chain and first row on a crochet project.  I can't wait to try it out.  

Deanne and Eddie had their grandchildren over yesterday afternoon for an over-nighter.  After spending time in the pool, the little ones went out on the porch to play with their bubble cameras.  These cameras were a big hit!  Gosh, my camera doesn't blow bubbles when I press the shutter button.  Here are photos of Aurora and Xander showing off their photographic skills.



Oh the joys of childhood.  Sometimes they don't even feel how hot it is outside.  As long as this machine keeps making bubbles, it's happy time.  

I don't really have any special plans for today.  I think I'll print out some patterns, and if my hamburg thaws out in time, I'm going to make stuffed peppers.  Well, at least that's the plan.  If the meat isn't thawed in time, I'll probably just have cereal for supper.  It's Special K with Strawberries and it's delicious.

Gosh, I'm getting wicked sleepy.  Gee, I wonder why.  I think I'll try to catch a few winks.  But first I'm going to shut off my phone.  Last evening, I had just nodded off when the phone rang.  Of course I answered it.  Big mistake!  Much as I tried, I could not get back to sleep.  

On that "yawning" note, I'm off to see the sandman.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

Susie said...

Edna, Those little ones are just adorable. I love those bubble blowing cameras. Hope you got a nap. I used to eat cereal for any meal long ago. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Steve Reed said...

Hope you had a good rest! I love the bubble cameras. What a fun idea.

smiekeltje said...

I don't know if you should make walls and windows around your porch. it will cost some money, for sure, and why would you do it, I am curious.

Those kids always can have fun with bubbles, can;t they? I also liked it when I was a child(even now LOL).

Stuffed peppers sounds good. And if the hamburher isn;t ready yet, you can have it tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day(perhaps with a nap or so in between?????)
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

What a joy little children are in our lives, cute bubble cameras! I love seeing what my family children are up to, big and small:) Enjoy your day dear friend, hope it is a great one! HUGS!

Beth Reed said...

I totally love love love the bubble cameras and the pics of the kids is just awesome but I love the second one and the little squint/wink he is giving taking his bubble photo.
You can just be tell he's going to be a big charmer with the girls someday soon. I say soon because of how fast the time has flown by.
He's already a charmer with the Grans in his life lol.
And I can't leave that sweet little girl out. She's going to capture a lot of heart strings too.
I know you would get a lot more use out of your little porch with it closed in but if you do try to get the widest and longest glass as possible so you can still enjoy the views. It's just a shame that every summer since you have had that little porch it's been hot and hotter.
I will call you later today. Big Hugs my friend. Xxx

My Tata's Cottage said...

What cute children! I want a bubble camera too. Hee Hee Hee! I may eat cereal for supper too. I love Special K. I see they have bananas in one now and another with almonds I think! I like the Post cereals too.All the almonds and fruit too. I loved their commercials but do not see them much anymore. It sounded like a fun place to work, to smell like that yummy honey and fruit. HeeHeeHee!
Take care and have a good week.

HUGS across the miles xo