Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Let's All Help The Animals

July 8, 2020

Good morning.  Well, I'm not quite sure about the weather today.  Outside, it's cloudy and really comfy.  However, my phone app says the sun is shining and soon the temps will be in the upper eighties.  It says we should have pouring rain later this afternoon and evening.  So we shall see what we shall see.

Today, let's talk about what we can do to help the animals.  One of my favorite charities is the Best Friends Animal Society.  Their motto is  SAVE THEM ALL.  They put out a list of things they could use for the animals.  


As you can see, I've enlarged the image to make it easier to read.  Best Friends is located at 5001 Angel Canyon Road, Kanab, UT 847 41.  They also have a wish list on Amazon, or you can call them at 435-644-2001 ext, 4634.  I'm thanking you in advance for anything you can share with the animals.

Now, how about something pretty to look at?  This blossom is from one of the new little rose bushes that Bobby planted for me last year.  This one is the light pink and oh so pretty.


I finally finished the last neck warmer/hat set.  Later, I'll take photos to share.  Today I'll get back to my Christmas crocheting.  First, I need to call and order a couple new patterns.  If, and when I get them, I'll share photos of them.  

One of the dwarfs, Mike, picked some milk for me and I just went out to the porch to get it.  Wow!  Is it ever humid!  It definitely looks like rain is on the way.  Hopefully, it will help to lower the humidity.  Oh dear, I just looked out and the sun is shining.   That was quick.  So much for hoping for rain!  

Well, I think I'll go wash some dishes and get started on this new day.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Helping animals is always a good cause, I help often to the various rescues around the area.
What a lovely rose, the color is so soft and delicate.
Have yourself a wonderful day Miss Edna, it's another hot and humid one here in the Tennessee countryside.
Hugs,
~Jo

Steve Reed said...

I love how much you care about animals. I'm with you on that issue all the way!

My Tata's Cottage said...

We have the dry heat that is murderous! It is 96 today and getting highers everyday. Tomorrow we are having solar panels installed. While people are thinking about the election or the virus or other things our governor passed a law if we don't take steps to "go green" we will be punished by doubling our heating and a/c bills. Our neighbor Mark has the solar panels and says he saves a lot of money. So we are praying it will be worthwhile. Our state is just awful with all the things they pass behind our back. MY niece Katie does a blog and Instagram and FB called Thyroid Thinker. She is real smart like her dad, my brother Ed. She gets all her info fact checked before she posts it. It is awful the things they get away with. Anyway stay cool and hope you get rain. We would love rain. IN fact a week of rain would be heavenly. Take care xo

Theresa said...

A great list of ways to help the animals, thanks for sharing. That rose is beautiful! Enjoy your day dear friend, hope you get some rain:) HUGS!