Thursday, May 16, 2019

Some Turkeys Are Absolutely Adorable!

May 16, 2019

Good morning.  Tis sixty degrees and sunny.  We're supposed to be getting rain for the afternoon, and then back to a bit of sunshine.  Temps seem to be warming up a bit. 

Has anyone seen the newest Chantix ad?  I love that turkey.  This one is camping in the woods, and is oh so cute!  Gosh, I can't wait to see what the next turkey commercial will be like. 

The mailman is here with a handful of bills for me.  One bill is for a maintenance contract that I have with the fuel company.  I haven't decided whether or nor I want to keep this contract so I called them on the phone to ask what exactly is covered.  It did not cover any of the work that was done on the furnace replacement.  I'll have to think about this before paying for it.

I haven't had my fingernails done in a long time, and they look it.  A while ago, I ordered some nail polish that is supposed to make them unbreakable. The package came today.  I doubt it will make them unbreakable, bit I'll be happy if the polish makes them stronger.

Have you watched the thirty second "Calm" app ad on TV?  It's a good ad.  You just sit and do nothing for thirty seconds while you listen to rain.  Very effective.  Nope, I have not downloaded the app to my phone.  I would think that listening to stuff like this would drain the phone's battery.  Besides, I have CD's like this.  I just have to find what I did with my CD player. 

I still have tons of music cassettes.  One of these days I'll have to take the time to convert them over to CD or DVD.  Sadly, all the fun stuff that us old folks have is also getting very old.  Some of it doesn't work anymore. 

Before I get started on my blog reading, let me share a couple things that I borrowed from the web.



Now I'm off.  I'm going outside for a bit to see if the sun will give me some energy.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

LV said...

Hope your nail stuff works. I have tried different things but none helped me.

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Yes, I like the Chantix ad also, at least it's funny and cute, most times I press the mute button :)
I would pass for the old woman and the herd of cats.....lol
Have yourself a wonderful weekend, the weather is getting hotter !
Hugs,
~Jo

Theresa said...

I haven't seen that ad but will think of you when I see it, wink:) It is nice weather here today and I am planning on getting outside too! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!