Thursday, May 9, 2019

Trying The New Laptop

May 09, 2019

Good morning.  Well, here I am on my new laptop.  It feels really funny.  The whole keyboard is a different size so I have to think about where my keys are.  Of course, the good thing is that all the keys are marked so I can find them easily.  On my old laptop, most of the marks are worn off the keys.  Thank goodness I was taught to type without looking at the keyboard.

However, there are still one or problems still.  My C-Box is missing.  At least on my screen.  And I can't find where to change from touch to mouse.  I'd rather use the mouse.  So, I'm making notes and I'll call for another appointment at the Library.  So, if there are some things missing, bear with me until I can get everything working right.

I promised some photos from our outing at the park  This first photo is when Eddie and Deanne showed up with their grandkids.


This first goose was enjoying the lettuce.  However, the other geese only wanted the bread.




Here's one with the Heron in the water before he flew off, and one with a little black bird high up in a tree.



Of course I had to take some photos of the gulls.  I know these can be pesky, but I think they are beautiful.




I slept a bit late this morning, and it felt good.  Now I'm watching America Says on the Game Show Network.  I love these games that keep your mind working.  I learn so many new things from these programs.  Here's a couple new tips:

Sprinkle Brewer's Yeast in pet's food or on their coat to repel fleas.  Rub Lavender on you to keep mosquitos away.

I have to cut this post short because things are moving around on the page without my help.  I have to dig out my Dummy's book or make a phone call to see if I can fix this.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Good for you! I am proud of you for tackling the new laptop. Love all of the pictures from the park! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Linda said...

If you click on the file folder on the task bar at the bottom of the screen it will take you to everything on your computer.

My Tata's Cottage said...

Love catching up with you Edna! Have a great day!