Monday, September 17, 2018

I Am Very Blessed

September 17, 2018

Good morning.  Tis another gorgeous day here in New England.  Tis sunny with a breeze and temps around seventy degrees.  This afternoon will reach up to eighty degrees.  Can't ask for better weather than this. 

Today I have photos to share that Deanne sent to me.  For his birthday, (14 next month) my great grandson Jack Jack wanted to ride in an awesome sports car.  So Deanne and Eddie took him to ride in the McLaren.  Goodness, what a gorgeous car.  Jack Jack had a fabulous time and wants to go back next year.   Here's the photo with Jack Jack with the McLaren.


And here's the photo of Deanne with the McLaren.


I'm not sure where this car place is, but you can look it up on Groupon.com.  They offer great buys on all sorts of things.  Someone else I know recently bought a refurbished Samsung laptop from Wish.com and she loves her laptop.  I haven't looked into this program, but you can find it on Google.

There's even more good news in our family.   Grandson John (Mac and Audrey's son) has re-enlisted (2nd time) in the Navy.  He's a third generation sailor.  Congratulations John, and thank you for your service.  We're all very proud of you.



With old houses, things tend to keep happening that need repair.  Lately it's been the steps and porch to the main front door of the house.  The bricks and cement are beginning to crumble.  Joe has been fixing them, and this week we'll go to Home Depot and pick up some new paint.  Then Joe will give the whole area a fresh coat of paint. 

Lately, I've been working an afghan using the Medium Grey, Dark Grey and Tunnel Vision yarns.  It's really quite nice looking.  I switch working between this and the pink afghan.  At least until I find the right color of orange yarn that I'm looking for. 

My bedroom is starting to look like a craft store, so today I think I'll start clearing it out a bit.  This should keep me busy most of the week.  (I work slowly these days.)  Sometime this week, I'll need to do a bit of grocery shopping too.  There are a few things that I forgot to pick up last time. 

The mail just came and in it was a package from Amazon.  Because the company that supplies the oxygen concentrators does not ever come out to do maintenance on the machines, I have to order new cannulas on line.  Thank goodness for Amazon.  They seem to have just about everything I need. 

Well, that's my news for today.  Now I'm off to do a bit of blog reading before I start in on my chores.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Dee Jaynes said...

Hi Mom- it's called " Dream Drive Exotics" and they usually only come to Massachusetts 2 days a year - hoping next year they bring the purple Lamborghini !!! Love you