Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Piggy Wants A Tomato?

July 24, 2018

Good morning.  Today is another lovely day with temps in the low eighties.  BUT the humidity is super high.  It's in the eighties  I borrowed a humidity map from Google.

 
Needless to say, breathing is not good these days.  Everything I do seems to need more breath than I have available.  Thank goodness for the oxygen.  It keeps me going.  And thank goodness for my portable unit.  I'm not stuck in the house anymore. 
 
Yesterday I had a fun conversation with Deanne.  As we were talking, she was trying to clean out Piggy's cage.  Piggy is their guinea pig, and he was not in the mood for a cage clean out.  Piggy wanted some tomatoes.  Yup, Piggy is a tomato addict.  hahahaha.  The whole time Deanne was busy cleaning the cage, Piggy kept giving her the "what for."  Finally, Piggy got his tomato and was a happy little camper.
 
I found this awesome little image on the web and just had to borrow it to share here.  It makes you feel good when you read it.  We should all have a little sign like this to look at everyday.
 
 
I also found these adorable little signs in a catalogue.  I would have to hang the "doggie" sign right outside my door. 
 
 
There's not much happening here.  The humidity keeps me indoors most of the time.  And much as I don't like to run it, the A/C needs to be running a lot more than usual.  I am crocheting again though.  I've already finished two new tissue dollies and I'm working on the third one.  When this one is done, I'll take photos of all of them.
 
So, other than washing some dishes and feeding and playing with my little guy, I'll probably spend the afternoon working on this latest tissue dolly.  Her outfit is really pretty.  It's red, white and blue.  After that, I want to make one in purple and one in orange.  In between the dollies, I put a row or two on the pink afghan. 
 
Well, the morning is ticking by.  I think I'll attack those dishes now.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all keep cool and have a fantabulous day.
 
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Cute signs:) I have some of those scattered around my home! A tomato eating guinea pig, that's a new one! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!