Thursday, July 26, 2018

I love Hugging My Doggie!

July 26, 2018

Good morning.  There's a really nice breeze this morning, so it's quite comfy outside right now.  Today's temps should reach the low eighties for its high.  This is good.  We did get a bit of rain yesterday.  A couple of downpours came by.  Each one only lasted about a minute or two.  But at least all the gardens and lawns got a nice drink.

Deanne and Eddie came by so that Eddie could get my Amazon Fire Box set up.  This looked so simple on the TV, but now I'm not so sure.  To me, using this looks quite complicated.  Or maybe my brain is just sleeping a bit more nowadays.

 On TV, the hosts were zipping all over the place with this.  No matter what they asked Alexa to do, she did it.  When I ask Alexa to do something, she says "Sorry, I've never heard of that." or "Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about."  I don't think she likes me.

Pogo and I just went outside a few moments ago so that I could open the greenhouse.  It was just lovely out there.  Now I'm looking up at my front door and it's pouring rain outside.  Well, this is an unexpected surprise.  My plants must all be doing a happy dance!

Today my foot is feeling much better.  Just a little tingle now and then.  However, I don't put my full weight on that foot just yet.  I want to wait until it is fully healed.  It's best to have two strong feet beneath me when I'm walking about.

I found a couple pictures on the web that I thought I'd like to share here.  This first is an adorable tee shirt.  The sentiment is perfect for me and Pogo.


This next one is for all those days when things just aren't going right.  Hug your doggie.  It's bound to make things much better.  Actually, hugging your doggie makes you feel good even when things are going just fine.  Try it.  You'll like it!


Now I think I'll finish my coffee while I check on a few blogs.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Awwww .... glad you have a doggie.

Theresa said...

Happy to hear that your foot is feeling better! Cute shirt:) I don't have any doggies, but I will hug my Grand-doggies this morning:) Enjoy your day dear friend, hope it is a great one! Sending HUGS and PRAYERS your way!