Wednesday, November 15, 2017

No Post Today

November 15, 2017

Good morning.  I won't be posting this morning.  I'm just a wee bit under the weather.  I got a flu shot yesterday, and my arm kept me awake all night.  It was rather sore.  Us old folks get the super duper flu shot.  Plus, the burner service man hasn't bothered to call me back and I had to shut the heat off this morning so that we wouldn't have any burst pipes.  I finally called a new company and they came out in less than an hour.  The fellow fixed our problem and has just left.  Now I'm going to crawl back under the covers and see if I can get some sleep.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Edna I am so sorry that your not feeling well. I had called this morning and sent you a couple of pictures and I sure hope that the phone did not disturb your sleep. I was at the podiatrist and had finished early and was waiting for my ride to pick me up and so I took a walk around the building and snapped a few photos of the trees changing colors and new flower beds of pansies. I love pansies and look forward to seeing them, especially in the fall.

I am so very sorry your not feeling well. Just try to rest and I will not call you today. You can call me when your up and about if you feel like it. If not then that is ok too. Just try to rest.
Much love to you and Pogo and take care of that arm. If it hurts too bad alternate some ice packs and a heating pad. Remember the more you move it the faster the soreness starts to leave.
Wicked advice I know, because I am sure that is the last thing that you will want to do... Hugs my sweet friend... Cisco sends you lots of kisses... xoxoxoxxoxo. Love, Beth and Cisco...

gypsyrose said...

Hope you will feel better soon,