Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I Could Use A Few Extra Hours Each Day

November 29, 2017

Good morning.  It's not even seven thirty and I've already had my breakfast, and done a bit of blog reading.  I'm toying with the idea of going shopping this morning.  It all depends on how I feel after I'm done posting here. 

Yesterday, Joe took my package to the Post Office and picked up my Christmas stamps.  I just wasn't feeling up to going out in the cold.  All my cards are stamped now and ready to give to the mailman on Friday.  Now I just have to get busy with the wrapping.  That's the part I'm not so crazy about. 

I found a pattern for a cute child's crocheted top that I might like to try while I'm on vacation next year.  I'm always looking for simple patterns.  I tend to lose my patience with the more intricate patterns so I stick to the easy stuff.




I haven't decided yet if I want to work on things for my tiny great granddaughters or if I want to work on an afghan while I'm in Florida.  I guess it will all depend on how I feel just before it's time to travel. 

The weatherman says that today will be warm with temps around fifty degrees.  We had a bit of rain during the night, but the sun has just come out and it is looking rather pretty outside my door.  So I guess maybe I will go shopping this morning. 

DIL Janet will be coming by later today after work.  I'm not sure what we'll be having for supper, but we might just order take out from the Chinese restaurant down the street.  Pogo loves Chinese food, and so do I, and we haven't had it for a while.

This weekend, I need to start filling my quick page folder with some new pages for Christmas.  I just need a few more hours added to each day so that I can do all the things that I want to do.  Hmmm, I suppose everyone wishes for this same thing. 

Well, I've finished my coffee, so I guess it's time to stuff this adorable little body into some clothes and waddle out to my car.  hahaha.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: