Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Busy Shopping!

January 18, 2012

Good morning.  This morning the sun is shining but it's still cold at the moment.  I think it's supposed to get up around 37 degrees this afternoon.   I may have to  go out to the post office later and it's not too cold to leave Tootsie in the car for a few minutes.  Of course, she'll be bundled up good in her shirt and jacket.  She does not like the cold either.

I've been busy shopping on the shopping channel this morning.  First, I looked around and found a bug zapper just like mine there.  If you're interested, it's item # H357066, $18.99, Power Bug Swatter/Zapper.  You can find it on QVC shopping channel.

They also have a Lithium Hand Held Garden Trimmer, 3.6V Lithium Ion, w/Hedge Blade.  This I can definitely use.  It's a lot smaller than my electric hedge trimmers, so I'll be able to trim the hedge outside my window by myself.


Yesterday, I did have a question about Tootsie's breed.  My little girl is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff.  Usually the Chinese Crested doesn't have body hair, but some puppies are born with hair and they are called Powder Puffs.  I got this photo from Google to show you a pair of Chinese Cresteds.  They are really beautiful doggies.
My Tootsie used to have all this wonderful hair, but because of all the chemo and prednisone, her hair is thinner and shorter and her tail is not so long and plumey.  But she is still absolutely beautiful!

Yesterday, we finally picked up the supplies for the ceiling in my pantry, and Eddie put it up.  Tomorrow, he'll come back and try to get it finished.  Already, my pantry looks so much better.  Thank you, Eddie.  What would I do without you?

I know I promised you a freebie, but I was busy and did not get it uploaded.  I will try to get it finished up tonight so that you can have it tomorrow.  Right now, it's time to get dressed and get started on my day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I had no idea she was a crested -what fun. Thank you for sharing that.

Nani said...

I definitely like the powder puff variety much better! My Aunt had a Chinese Crested and, well to be honest, I would have told anyone that guessed that Tootsie was one that she is way too cute to be a Chinese Crested. :) My Aunt's dog was mean to everyone but my Aunt. I guess it's just like people, disposition becomes part of your appearance to others!

But the powder puffs are so pretty! In every photo you've shown us, Tootsie still carries herself like she has all that hair!

Thank you for sharing the link for the racquet! I want to be able to play tennis with the flies when they come over! hehehe...

Stay warm!

Hugs, Nani

Kelly said...

Beautiful dogs! To be honest, I had never heard of a Chinese Crested breed. I have seen the dogs before, but never knew what they were called! Learn something new everyday! Thank you for sharing that!