Tuesday, February 22, 2011

So Much To Do, So Little Time

February 22, 2011
*
Good morning. It looks like we may have some sun this morning. I'm not sure yet because it's still a bit early. At least it is not snowing!! Woo Hoo!! This will be a short post because Tootsie has two doctor appointments this morning. (Blood work to see how the new meds are doing.) Then I have to get some papers from her doctor that we will need for our trip.
*
It will be around noon before we get home, and after lunch my son in law is taking me to look at cars. Yesterday, we decided not to go because we didn't know how much snow we would be getting. Fortunately, we only got a couple of inches.
*
I took some photos of the new snow blossoms forming on the hedge outside my window. Actually, I was trying to get close ups of the snowflakes. However, I still have a lot to learn and this is what I got.
*
Oh well, nothing spectacular but then some days are like that! The beauty of the snow blossom is that it is only there for an hour or so, then it's gone.
*
That's it for now. I will be leaving to go home (I'm still at work) in a short while. If anything spectacular happens I will try to make a short post later. Otherwise, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

You inspire me by your photos everyday. I'm starting to think I write short stories because I'm too lazy to work on the photography. We're going to some kind of Jungle Zoo in Sarasota tomorrow, so I should have more photos of exotic wildlife to offer up. I also decided to answer some of the comment questions as a new post, with the realization I don't have to post every day OR limit myself to once a day. Oh the freedom!

Nani said...

The bird-bar was definitely full when there was a break in the icky weather! You had some great photos! It really has just been crazy, hasn’t it? I am so envious of you and Tootsie! Take a picture of some palm trees for me!

Have a safe and warm day counting down until you leave for Florida. Law of averages says that your Jet Blue flight will be uneventful. :)