Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lots To Do In The Next Ten Days

February 15, 2011
*
Oh dear, it's back to the cold stuff today. Only 25 degrees F. Amazing. Out of a whole week, this is the only day that is not going to be in the 30's, 40's and even 50's. Even if my flowers could come up, they wouldn't know whether to bloom or hide. Not to worry though, there's still a good four feet of frozen snow on top of them.
*
So did Y'all enjoy some extra special attention from your loved ones? My roses have gone by now, but oh my they were simply devine. Tootsie's new carrier arrived yesterday. It's the same as the big one, just smaller. She hasn't decided yet whether or not she's as excited about this one as she was with the bigger one. I'll take some pictures of her in it today.
*
Tootsie also has to try on her new clothes that we bought for her vacation. A girl's gotta look spiffy when she's enjoying the sun in Florida. I think we'll start setting aside the things we're going to pack in the suitcase. After all, our plane leaves in less than two weeks. Oh wow! Only ten or eleven days left before we go!!
*
How about a birdie photo? I took this one last week, and it shows two little yellow finches enjoying a friendly chat with their lunch.
*
So, how did it go yesterday in court? What a waste of my time and the court's time. The other people's lawyer started out by telling the judge that they were not expecting me to show up, so they were a bit surprised. When the judge asked him exactly how much money was involved, he couldn't come up with a figure as he was just assuming. We will be back in court in a month, unless of course, the other people smarten up and decide to leave me alone as there really is no money. We'll see.
*
Now I have to buckle down and get busy on my March projects. I have not been doing very much designing on my laptop lately. Gosh! So much to do, so little time! Before I go, let me share what they are showing at the moment on the TV. In Alabama (I think that's state) a couple was celebrating their 81st wedding anniversary yesterday. God bless them!!! Can you imagine 81 years with the same man? (or woman) Better yet, living long enough to get all dressed up to go out to celebrate it? Oh my!
*
On that note, I'm going to make a cup of coffee and do a bit of blog hopping. Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

We just had in a program too some wedding celebrations, this time the longest marriage was about 65 years! In time it will diminish, cause now a days people don;t get married really young anymore, and you need to do that to reach that number of years together.
Curious to see the pics of Tootsie!
Now I better start posting and see what mischieve I can come up with today LOL
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Kyra