Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blue Snow Blossoms

February 9, 2011
*
Brrrr! It's sunny, but very cold this morning. Definitely still Winter!! The good part is that there is no more snow being forecast for us till next week. So that's something. With the rain and two gorgeous days, we still have huge piles of snow everywhere. In my yard, they are still between four and eight feet tall.
*
Yesterday, the UPS man delivered the traveler carrier that I had order for Tootsie on Monday. Wow! Talk about a speedy delivery! And what a beauty it is!! Tootsie loves it, and she rode all around the house in it. I did the pulling, of course. Now all we have to do is order our airline tickets.
*
If you would like another freebie treat today, stop by Su's blog. She has posted a really lovely Friendship kit. The colors match our "My Fair Lady" kit. While you're there, take a moment to say hello and thank you.
*
Today's photos are one's that I took yesterday of the little sprigs on the top of the hedge outside my window. They are all coated with frozen melted snow, and look like what I call "Snow Blossoms." I've done this one in black and white.
*






















Here it is again done in blues. Isometimes like to play around with colors.
*






















I'm off now to chat with Su. (She just called on the phone.) Till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

The snow blossoms are beautiful! I never stay out long enough when it's cold to see stuff like that! LOL

I'm glad Tootsie lkes her new carrier. You'll have to show us some pics of her in it! :)

Have a wonderful day and you keep wam too!