Friday, July 23, 2010

Stuffed Peppers For Supper. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm!

July 23, 2010
*
It's a bit cooler and less sunny so far this morning, but that's just fine with me. We could use a break from the heat. Plus it makes it a good day to be working outdoors. Right now, my son in law is painting the side of my house. Another week or two, the place should be looking right spiffy.

Today, I hope to get out for a little while to play with the rental lens. It was supposed to be returned today, but I got a three day extension so that I would have a bit of time to play with it. It seems like a rather nice lens, but it hasn't shown me anything spectacular yet. Of course, I haven't really taken it anywhere to give it a real good try.

Yesterday, Moo made stuffed peppers for supper. Of course, we did not wait till supper to try them out. Oh my, perfection!!!! Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm!!! Later, when supper time rolled around, we had ourselves another pepper. This batch was just superb!!!

After supper, Moo took a couple of the peppers to his friend who lives near the ocean. And naturally, he took his camera just in case the setting sun would present another photo opportunity. And did it? Oh my yes. This first photo is right out of the camera. I didn't even crop it. It was just too lovely. I think Moo has found his niche.
*















This next photo is the same scene from a different angle and a few moments later. Moo has a good eye. I'm really proud of him.
*










Today, I have a few things to do, plus a bit of laundry. So I will leave you now, but first I will post another freebie. This one is a delightful QP that I hope you will enjoy. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP - 042"





4 comments:

Snowy said...

Wow - fantastic photos !! He really has an eye for this. See? Didn't I say when he did the first picture that the talent runs in the family ,lol? just be careful - he might grow out of that little camera and start to borrow yours :) Hugs Snowy

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list