Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A New Home For Us Soon

July 21, 2010
*
It's looking to be a lovely morning so far, but I know the heat isn't too far behind us. By the time Moo and I leave for court a little later, it will most likely be quite hot. Today is finally the day we go to court to start proceedings for guardianship for Howie. Once that is settled, we will be able to find him a nice nursing home placement.

The yard work is coming along, but I still have to get out and find new fencing. Yesterday, I made several phone calls to find out about loam and hydroseed. It's a good thing I did because I learned that the loam and hydroseed need to be done at end of August and beginning of September, not now. Without those calls, I could have made quite a costly mistake.

So for now, we will just finish the yard and the cellar and get the fence up. That way, we will be all set when it is time for the grass part. Thinking about being able to sit out and enjoy this new yard is rather fun and exciting.

Now for some news about our forum at Magickal Scraps. Snowy will be officially closing it down soon. BUT! Have no fear, our ladies are resourceful, and one of them has already started building us a new forum. Soon, I shall post the new link here for you. Thank you, Maitri.

I have no new photos for today, but I can share this one. It's one of my little feathered friends sitting outside my window and enjoying some seeds.
*





















Now I really must get going here, and get dressed. There is a lot to do today, and daughter in law is on her way over to help out. What would I do without her? She is such a joy to me. I'm off now, so till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: