Saturday, July 24, 2010

Elusive Rain Drops

July 24, 2010
*
It's looking like a great morning. I think we are supposed to get rain, so that will help to keep things cool for a bit. Yesterday it sprinkled a speck here and there. Gosh, I hope that wasn't the rain we were expecting! My car didn't even get wet. Just a few spots on the dust on it.

The crew readied the side of the house for painting, but the actual painting had to be postponed because of the rain we were expecting. All twenty seven drops of it!!! The good part is that even though there were only a few drops of rain, it did cool the air down. So for that, I'm thankful.

Last night, Moo went to the hospital to visit with Howie, and brought him a bag of treats including a bowl of watermelon. That really brought a smile to Howie's face. He loves his treats, and he especially loves watermelon. I think most everybody loves watermelon. Moo took a couple of photos of Howie, and I made a layout showing him enjoying his treat. Credits for the little characters I used go to Aisne's Creations.
*
Moo is not feeling so great now either. He's coming down with the same thing I've had for the last couple of weeks, and I feel so badly for passing it along to him. Living in the same house makes it difficult to keep the germs to ones' self, even so we do try.
*
I did not manage to do the laundry yesterday, so that is next on my agenda. Got to make sure all my clothes are clean and ready for work tonight. There should be a chat sometime this weekend to decide on a few things for the new forum, but I don't think I'll be able to attend. By the time the chat begins, I will be on my way out the door to go to work. I'm sure though, that the ladies will email me with the high points of the discussion.
*
I think that now I shall make another cup of coffee, and get that laundry started. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Poor Moo . hope he'll be feeling better soon.Wish him all the best from us here. Great pic, Howie is looking well. We just had our dinner, beef steak, new potatoes -steamed in Parsley and garlic butter and broccoli, sitting here with Shaun and Katie watching Top Gear while I polish my silver athame and chalice (damn- why does silver tarnish all the time???).Cleaned and sorted out my altar earlier again , wax from all the candles I burn and ash from incense gets everywhere. I did my second payed Tarot reading earlier - whohooo-I have two paying customers now,lol.And the first one already said that my reading helped her a lot and everything in the cards really happened ! She recommended me to the second one.I'm really happy about that.Will go for a nap in bit to be fit for my night shift. I really can't wait to see pics of what your house and yard look like when it's all done.Hugs Snowy