Friday, July 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANNE

July 2, 2010
*
We have another gorgeous morning here in our little part of the world. And it's even more special because it's my daughter Deanne's birthday. Happy Birthday, Deanne. May your day be filled with sunshine and happiness.

Wow, yesterday was a very busy day. The dumpster was delivered, the work crew pulled out lots of tree stumps, Moo and I went shopping for (and bought) new fencing material, we cleaned out our cars, and I even squeezed in a couple of loads of laundry. PHEW!!! I still have one more row of seats in my car to clean. It has three rows of seats, but I just ran out of steam and had to stop.

I'm getting a bit excited about the new fence that we are putting up. It's going to go down part of one side of my house all the way to the sidewalk. That's a lot of fencing, so I would hate to have to fence all the way around the whole property. I will have to take photos when all the work has been finished. Maybe even a few while the fence is going up.

Did you all check out the Gothics Inspirations "Freedom of Expression" blog train yesterday? It will be active through July 15th. After that, I don't know if the links will still be active, so do visit everyone on the list so you don't miss out on any of the wonderful goodies.

We also have lots of new challenges posted at Magickal Scraps. Come join in and have fun with us. We learn lots of new techniques and stretch our creative minds while we're having fun with the challenges. I hosted the Photo Challenge, and this month we will make elements from a photo that we have taken. I extracted a rose from one of my photos to create borders and corners. Here's my preview.

Now I think I should go put some clothes on (I'm not naked - oh no!! wearing my jammies!) and get started on whatever mischief today holds for me. Plus, it's time to give Tootsie her morning meds. She doesn't mind skipping the meds, but I do!!
*
So till tomorrow, when I shall post another freebie for you, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: