Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Think I'm Going To Make It!!

July 15, 2010
*
Just stopping in to let you know that I have been laid up since my last post with a really nasty cold or flu bug. Today I am finally able to sit up without falling over, and am enjoying my coffee. I don't know how I would have got through all this without Moo's care and help. He's been really wonderful taking care of my little Tootsie and looking after me.

Yesterday was one of the dwarf's (Erik) birthday, so Moo made up some birthday cupcakes with candles for him and everybody sang Happy Birthday to him. Then Moo took him out for lunch. Later, Moo went to two different hospitals. One to visit with Howie, and another to visit with one of our other dwarfs who is sick and in the hospital. Come to think of it, this is a really rough week for Moo.

Hopefully, things will ease up now for Moo. I'll have to think of something nice to do for him to make up for all this. So take heed - if you have siblings, cherish them! Life is so very short!

That's it for today. I'll share a photo with you, and then I'm going to rest a bit more. I took this photo at the showing of "The Lion King" while I was Disney's Animal Kingdom. I'm not sure, but I think she was portraying a lovely bird. It was very dark inside the tent, (except for stage lights) so I'm quite happy that the shot came out so good. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy the photo. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.

Hugs, Edna B.
*

3 comments:

Kyra said...

I am so glad you are feeling a bit better. But do take care of yourself. Better to stay on low profile a day longer than forcing yourself to go into "normal"rythm!!
It's fantastic Moo is such a great help.
Take another long nap today, it will do you well!
Hugs
Kyra

Mary Ann Roesler said...

This is an awesome photo. Mine didn't turn out anywhere near as good as yours. No wonder I sold my nikon and went back to canon! Now I wish this 50th HS Reunion Bio book was done so I could use it. Mary Ann

suruha said...

Mercy! I'm sorry you've been feeling poorly. The flu sucks! I'm glad Moo was there to help you, too. Give him a hug for taking such good care of my friend.

I'm still around. LOL I am having the time of my life, catching up and creating. I've also started re-organising a lot of my files. Without so much interruption, my creativity level has been really high. I just hope it is reflected in my 'work'. LOL

I'll have to send you an e-mail since there is a change in my phone. Edna, dearest, TAKE CARE! I love ya!

Hugs,

Su