Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ta Da!! It's A Keeper!!

November 19, 2009

Wow, did I sleep late today? I guess today was the day to get caught up on all lost sleep. Good thing it's not a work day. I was hoping to get out and do some shopping today, but now I will have to re-think my plans for today.

Moo was up bright and early though. He seems to have enough energy for both of us. His doctor appointment yesterday went quite well. The good doctor did a marvelous job on Moo's nose. We are all quite pleased with his handiwork. I know, I know, shut up Edna and show us a picture!! Ok, here is the layout that I made yesterday of Moo and his new nose.

Not bad, huh? There are still more stitches to be taken out, and the healing process still needs a bit of time, but it is looking good and we are all quite pleased.
*
Last night, I did manage to get into design mode for a little while. At least long enough to make a few more pieces for the January DD kit. I think my problem is my concentration level, which is quite flighty lately. I seem to start something and then move on to another project before finishing anything. Maybe if I changed the brand of my spring water? No? Ah well, I was hoping.
*
I think I will take my Christmas cards and my address list to work with me tomorrow. In between doing things, maybe I can get a lot of my cards addressed and ready for mailing. Maybe I can write a few for the Mrs, too. She might like that.
*
Well, that's it for my babbling today. Time for me to get dressed and start my day, which by the way, looks to be quite nice outside my window. Y'all have a wonderful day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Nani said...

Moo's nose looks great! You did a nice layout for it too!

I had a buy morning, laundry, cat pills, starting on my last chapter review, s I showered late and it’s too cold out for wet hair! LOL I still have much to do inside, finish the chapter work and Grandma’s bills. It never ends. What mean to say, is moving from one thing to the next is NOT flighty! It’s multitasking and balanced! :) Keep up the superwoman work, Edna

Snowy said...

What a handsome dwarf,lol! Great new nose and fantastic layout ! Lol- in the moment I'd like to break somebody else's nose, but I'll behave myself and be a good girl.
Hugs Snowy

smiekeltje said...

Ta-da! It's definately a keeper! Hooray for Moo! You got good shors from all sides, really surprised Moo did pose so willingly???
Have a quiet shift at work and take care!
Hugs to all of you
Kyra