Monday, November 23, 2009

Laptop Is Having A Bad Hair Day

November 23, 2009

Today we are in for some more rain. It's cloudy and gray, and the weatherman predicts some of that wet stuff for this afternoon. BUT! It's still fairly warm out. 50 degrees Fahrenheit. I just got home from work, and gave Miss Tootsie a bath. She has chemo this morning in just a little while.

So, needless to say, I won't be chatting too long this morning. I have to remember to call Wayne when we get back home. My new laptop is having problems connecting to the internet. I've tried everything that I know how, but it's not working.

Plus, later this morning, my daughter Dee is coming by for a visit. It will be nice to sit and chat with her for a bit. Her schedule is just so hectic with all the kids' after school activities, plus teaching and volunteering at their schools.

Last night, I finally got to do a bit of work on the January DD kit. I can't believe that I spent more than three hours working on just two QP's! I think I am just too picky. I go looking for flaws in what I create, and then I spend a lot of time trying to fix them. Next thing you know, the whole evening has passed and I am sitting with just one little page finished.

It's time to get out Tootsie's jacket, and head on out to the hospital. So I will leave you with a sneak peek at one of the QP's that I made for the January DD kit, and wish Y'all a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: