Friday, July 24, 2020

My Car Is All Set Now

July 24, 2020

Good afternoon.  I've been home a while now, but first I had to hug my doggie, then it was time to make us some lunch.  

Well, I took my car to the dealership this morning.  They checked it over and found that I needed an oil change, an alignment and a new filter.  After that, they put my new sticker on the windshield.  Now my car is good to go.  

The dealership will be starting a new service sometime soon.  There will be several different packages of cleaning, waxing, etc with varying prices offered to their customers.  It hasn't started yet, but when it does, I just may be interested.  I like it when my car is shiny and clean.

I got very little sleep last night, maybe an hour for the whole night.  I guess I was afraid I might oversleep this morning.  Sad to say, that means I'm exhausted now.  I really really need a nap!  

First let me show you the new patterns that I bought.  One is a whole magazine "Crochet - Autumn 2020."  The other is several different types of baby shoes, boots and booties.  I just couldn't resist it.




Have you ever seen such adorable baby shoes?  I am going to have to make a pair of these.  When I do, I'll take a photo to share.  Now I really need to have me a nap.  So, till Sunday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Hi Edna,
So glad the car checked out well.. I love the crochet magazine. I crochet but even though I've been doing it for years I've never ventured into making a garment to wear although there are several I'd like to make. I may give it the old college try when the weather gets cooler... Hope you have a good nap!.

Susie said...

Hi Edna, I sure hope you had a good nap. I am one of those that if I have something to do the next day...I just can't rest. I love those baby shoes. Can't wait to see the ones you'll make. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

smiekeltje said...

Good news the car checked out well and is all up to date again.
Oh, yes, take that nap, you will feel much better after it.

Those baby shoes are sweet. And I really like the vest(or is it cardigan) at the front of the magazine. And you also could make buttons on it to let it feel even feel cozier.

Have a lovely day, sleep well!!
Hugs
Kyra

Theresa said...

Glad you got your car checked out. Mine is due soon, thanks for the reminder. Love the new pattern for the sweater jacket and those shoes are adorable. You are so talented and would be able to make them for sure. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It's a great feeling to get your car checked and inspected! Those little baby shoes would be so cute on dolls! Happy weekend.

Kathy said...

Glad all was well with your car and it was just maintenance. Years ago I bought the instructions for those cute little booties. I used to make them and sell them at craft shows. That magazine looks great too.

Hope you are having a great day.