Sunday, July 12, 2020

A Shopping Spree! Woo Hoo!

July 12, 2020

Good afternoon.  I'm late posting today because my SIL Eddie took me shopping this morning.  This is my first time out since March.  We went to Ocean State Job Lot.  Needless to say, I enjoyed my outing very much.  

I bought me a new hanging plant.  In a little while, I'll go out and take a photo to share.  I also bought an inexpensive set of acrylic paints.  In all the excitement of being out, I forgot to look for a bag of rocks.  Ah well, I can order them on Amazon.

This last hour, I've been trying to get my email working on this laptop.  I got my big laptop back from the shop yesterday but a lot of things are taking forever to begin to work now.  Maybe because I haven't been using it?  It's going to take a while before I know if everything is working.  

I do have some photos to share today.  A couple nights ago, some of my grandchildren had a "cousins night" at Deanne's house.  So here's Jazzy, Kevin and Mia.  Mia is my daughter Kerri's youngest daughter.


Yesterday, a new book (The Second Amendment) that I had ordered from Amazon arrived with my mail.  I've seen a lot about this book on Facebook so I decided maybe I needed to get my own copy.  It's a small book chock full of information that we all need to know.  Especially us gun owners.  I read the whole book, then went online and ordered a copy to be sent to Deanne and to Audrey.  We all have guns and concealed carry permits.  


After supper, I decided to try one of my new crochet patterns.  I got out my Fuchsia yarn and made a pair of fingerless gloves.  They were real easy and didn't take long to make.


Now I'm going out to the porch and bring in my groceries.  Then I'll see about lunch for Pogo and me.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Wow, it wasa festive day! You went really shopping. Must have been a real good feeling. But... still take care and don;t do it too much and wear face mask and keep distance, please????

Those fingerless gloves are handy in some ways, but if you get cold hands it's the most on the fingers, so sometimes they are good, sometimes better wear other ones.

I am curious which plant you bought.

Have a lovely day,
Hugs
Kyra

Buttercup said...

I love Ocean State Job Lot! Always make a stop when I am visiting friends in Connecticut. So hope I can get back in the next while. Fay has passed by NYC and we've got a beautiful sunny day today. Take care!