Thursday, May 30, 2019

Tis The "Graysoon" Season

May 30, 2019

Good morning.  Tis another gray day here.  The temperature is 50F degrees, but will soon work its way up into the seventies.  The rain is supposed to start up again this afternoon.  I guess this is called the "graysoon" season.  (like monsoon?)  However, now the forecast calls for sunshine by Monday. 

There's not much news from yesterday.  It was not a good breathing day for me so I mostly rested all day and evening.  The temps outside were too cool and damp for sitting out on the porch.  Today will be more of the same, but my breathing seems to be a speck better today.  Woo Hoo!

I've been trying to make my newest blog book, but there seems to be a problem with getting into the site.  I can email them, but cannot get them on the phone.  This is unusual too.  I'm hoping to get this problem cleared up soon. 

I recently took a short survey with the cable company.  When asked if I would recommend them to all my friends and family,  I said "No, it is too expensive."  I guess they weren't happy with this  because they called me to see if I would change my mind.  I said no.  They were still too expensive.  The agent's response was that I could manage my account on line from my laptop or my phone.  I'm not always the brightest bulb in the basket, but what does this have to do with them being so expensive?

Sometime around 3:30 this morning, the picture went out on my cable.  I could now listen, just not watch.  I called the company a little while ago, and they confirmed that there was a problem with the picture on my cable.  It took about fifteen minutes for them to refresh my cable and fix the problem.

Yesterday, there was an item on the news that I thought I would share with all of you who may have an I-phone or an I-tablet.  I don't, but lots of folks do.  It had to do with people being able to get into your device and follow everything you do on it.  It is through your background aps.  To fix this, go to your settings>then general>then background aps>then refresh button - turn off.  You may have to turn it back on to use some of your aps, but then turn it off when you are done.  I hope this helps.

Gosh, I just went out to the kitchen to get my coffee and made it all the way back without my breathing getting wonky.  That's definitely good!  Breathing better certainly helps to get around.

Today I want to share a couple images that I borrowed from the web.  It's all about us taking care of our animals.  They need our voices, so please pass these on.  Our animals are precious.



Now I think I'm going to finish my coffee and rest a while before going to read some morning blogs.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Annsterw said...

Thank you for the tips on protecting our animals! They are so precious and need us to use our voices to save them all! HUGS Miss Edna!

Angelicastar said...

Yes, cable is too expensive. Comcast service is very bad everywhere. I just use my antenna tv and get 84 channels and a lot of those aren't worth watching and some are in other languages. It was a waste of money because they promise you service but when the cable go out, no one does anything but lie. I gave it up years ago and happy that I did. My sister has the dish network now and they are just as bad as comcast. All they want is more money for the same non-services. (lol) Hope you and Pogo have a wonderful day.