Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sad News This Morning

July 20, 2010
*
Good morning folks. So far this morning, the weather is just fantastic. Now if the whole day could be like this, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I'll enjoy it while we have it. Poor Miss Tootsie is busy barking at the different noises coming from outdoors. The work crew is busy on this side of the house this morning.

Us ladies of the Magickal Scraps forum got a bit of sad news this morning. It seems the site will be closing down soon. Since the store got hacked back in April, Snowy has not been able to rebuild it, and unfortunately does not have the time for it now. It's rather sad though, sort of like losing a best friend.

Gosh, now I'm getting depressed. I know that all things must eventually move on and keep up with the times, but it's still hard to leave some things behind. There is an upside. I did make some great new friends, and hopefully, we will all be able to keep in touch.

I have only two days left to see how this rental lens works, so maybe later today I can go out for a bit to shoot some photos. The few photos that I have taken with it have not impressed me very much. But that could very well be just me not using it right. I really wish I had some hands on learning here. It would make life so much easier.

I'm off now to make another cup of coffee, and get dressed to start this new day. How about a freebie? Sound good? I think so. Hope you can use this new QP. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP - 041"



3 comments:

Nani said...

Oh Edna, I'm so sorry to hear about Magickal Scraps! Viscious hackers! I am really finding reasons all over why I'm glad that my ultimate goal in school is Internet Security certification. I could go into a full fledged rant about the selfishness and pure evil involved in joy-hacking. It makes me sad when good people lose out from it.

Back to the books now.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list