Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Flying Object?

July 29, 2010
*
This morning, the weather is having a difficult time making up it's mind as to what it wants to do. Should it rain? Maybe let the sun come out? Or maybe just a few sprinkles and a little sun? I guess we'll just have to wait it out and see what comes.

I'm having a late start this morning. (What's left of the morning!) This was the first morning that I was able to sleep a bit late, so naturally I wanted to stay in bed a bit longer. Then of course, while I enjoyed a cup of coffee, I checked a couple of blogs and my email. I even did a bit of shopping for some new resources.

Now I'm hoping that I can gather up the energy to get outside and do some errands. I might make it though, because I can see a tiny little breeze just outside my window, and it looks very inviting.
*
After Tootsie's last chemo treatment yesterday, Janet and Tootsie and I went to Wendy's and pigged out on burgers. Mmm, Mmm, Mmm! Mine was a Bacon Cheeseburger Deluxe. Oh my, that was simply delicious!!!!! Miss Tootsie enjoyed an order of Chicken Nuggets. Need I tell you just how happy she was with that?

Janet had her camera with her, so afterwards, we tossed out some french fries to the seagulls so that we could take some pictures. Here's s photo of two gulls chasing the same french fry.
*


Next, I have a couple of Moo's photos to share. This first photo is Duxbury Beach taken at dusk. You can see just a hint of the red colors that will be moving in soon as the sun starts to go down. I might be a bit predujced, but I think its a really lovely photo.
*
As for this next photo taken after the sun set at Duxbury Beach, Moo needs some help trying to figure out what that white object in the sky is. There was nothing in the sky when he took the photo, and it doesn't show up in any of the other photos similar to this one. I checked his lens and there was nothing there. So what is it? If you have a guess, let us know.
*
I see now that it is almost time for me to make Tootsie some lunch. So I will leave you and start my day. Tomorrow I hope to have a new freebie ready for you. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: