Monday, November 2, 2009

Congratulations Jasmine!!!!!

November 2, 2009

Good morning, and a really lovely morning it is. The sun is out, and the frost has already melted away. I came in from work this morning and went to write my blog, only to find that the Internet had gone out. Not sure why it does this, but after a while I decided to try re-booting and it worked. So much for that!

My youngest granddaughter won first place in cheerleading this weekend. My daughter sent me some gorgeous pictures and I made a layout, but I can't share it until I get some permissions first.

However, I do have some photos to share with you. My friend Mary Ann sent me a beautiful photo that she took of Cranberry territory in Wisconsin. The colors and reflections are just gorgeous. I never realized that the foliage color show went all across the country. For some silly reason, I thought that it was mostly just here in New England. Duh!!!
















And then I thought I really must share the cutest cartoon that a friend sent to me that shows me and Tootsie out joy riding. Boy! Does this have me pegged!!!
*











The caption on this read "What do you get when you mix PMS with a GPS?" (A crazy witch who WILL find you!) lol!
*
Back to the serious stuff here. Today daughter #1 is busy charging camera batteries, changing my cell phone battery, installing my GPS, etc. etc. This week we are hoping to steal away a few hours to go on a photo shoot. We will, of course, first stop and pick up some McDonald's french fries. The birds at the park love these, and if you throw the french fries up into the air you can get some fantastic close-up photos of the birds as they fly in to catch them.
*
Audrey is also threatening to get an air freshener to tack onto Miss Tootsie's backside to help clear the air a bit. Poor Miss Tootsie has been having a bit of a gassy tummy lately, and has driven Auntie Audrey right out of the room a few times with her shirt up over her face. I guess I will have to give the doctor a call to see if they have some doggie Beano.
*
Just before leaving work this morning, the birds were all congregating in the trees and chirping and singing so loud; it was really beautiful. I managed to get a few photos of one bird who was perched on a branch at the top of a huge Beauty Bush. This bush is as tall as a one story house.
*
*
Well, I think it's time to make another cup of coffee, and go have some fun with Audrey. Meanwhile, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Snowy said...

Lol- I was almost wetting myself reading about Audrey with her shirt over her nose ! Guess I will make that experience as well eventually. And I bet Tootsie sits there with an innocent look on her face saying " what's the matter?-it wasn't me " hah hah !! The bird photo is lovely -I'm as always amazed about the clarity and detail you get with that camera of yours! Oh - Witchking has mail and if you have time I will tell you about my spooky and weird experience I had with my Ouija board on Samhain night,lol-it was almost freaky.
Hugs Snowy

Mary Ann Roesler said...

What a neat bird photo...what kind of bird is it? I sure do like your new camera. I'm having a hard time with mine in class...but getting to feel my way around better. Mary Ann