Monday, September 16, 2019

Congratulations To Andi And Charles

September 16, 2019

Good morning.  The sun is shining and the temperature is at 60F degrees.  Later temps will get up into the mid seventies, making this another lovely Autumn day.

Well, not a lot has changed since my post late yesterday.  I did, however, get two photos sent to me from yesterday's wedding.  These were taken by a friend with their phone.  I will repost wedding photos later when I get copies of the ones that the photographer took. 

This first photo is the bride and groom, Andi and Charles Ward.  The second photo is Audrey and Mac.



I can't wait to get the photographer's photos.  The outfits alone must have been stunning.  Mac and Audrey said that it was quite beautiful and everyone had a good time.  I'm wishing Andi and Charles many years of happiness and love.

You'll never guess what just went down the street in front of my house.  The street cleaner machine.  I'm so surprised that they still use these machines.  Do any of them actually clean the street?  They mostly just kick up any dirt and debris by the curb and swirl it around into the street.  I do believe it would be best if folks would just go out and sweet the dirt up into a dust pan and put it into the trash bucket.  I know this sounds very old fashioned, but it works.

There's not much more news this morning, so I think I'll get on with my blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The costumes are beautiful! How neat! Enjoy your day my friend!

Angelicastar said...

I came over several times yesterday and you weren't there. I was tired and sleeping most of the day anyway. I started to email you but thought you might have been at a luncheon at the cabaret. My son had texted me and I didn't answer because when you're sleep you don't hear the alarm for the text. He finally called me to see if I was okay. Yesterday was another hot day and on those days you have to stay inside and by being inside and quiet, you will sleep a lot. (lol)

Congratulations to the newlyweds. I wish them many happy years to come. I am also so sorry about Pogo's eyes. If he can't see, everything will scare him. My baby need to be able to see his prey, or maybe his playmates. I hope you and Pogo have a great day.

Theresa said...

Congratulations to the happy couple! I love weddings and this one looks like so much fun. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

smiekeltje said...

Congrats and lots of happiness still to come for Andi and Charles.
what special dresses they all had, awesome!
Looking dorward to the photographers photos!
Hug
Kyra