Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Stephen

July 27, 2013

It's a beautiful day, and I'm hoping that Pogo and I can go outside for a while to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.   Have any of you noticed the date?  It's the 27th already, and July is fast becoming a bygone.  Where is it all going?

Today is also grandson Stephen's birthday.  I'm sure his day will be filled with all sorts of fun things and people.  Stevie, Pogo and I wish you a very Happy Birthday. 

I got to sleep till about 9 a.m. this morning, then Pogo woke me up so that I would let him out into the main house.  He knew that Joe was out there, and he wanted his morning bologna treat.  Joe says that Pogo rules the whole house, and I have to agree with him. 

When I opened my email, I got another wonderful surprise from my friend Kyra.  She made a beautiful scrap page of me and Pogo and Baby Blue Eyes.   Thank you so much Kyra, I just love it!!


Yesterday we had a bit of rain, which sometimes can be a great opportunity for some neat photos.  I took these photos of the branches from the rose bush right outside my door.   It's fun trying to photograph the rain drops.  These are my three favorite shots from yesterday.




This morning, Pogo and I are watching "Bad Dog" on the Animal Channel.   It's a fun and very interesting program.   Some of these pets are really wicked bad!   Some are so bad they are funny.  It's amazing to see what some of these animals do when they are left home alone.  

The one thing I don't see is any of the owners getting a baby sitter for their pets.  I must be really odd because I always get a sitter if I have to leave for more than an hour or two.   Sometimes I even get a sitter for just short times.   I think if I had just a "regular" dog, it might be okay to leave it at home while I'm at work.  Ah well, the good out-weights the bad.

Now it's time to finish washing the dishes and get out in the yard for a little while.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Debby said...

OMGoodness that is the cutest picture ever. You need to make it your banner. Awesome.

The Queen Jester said...

Yet another sweet collage by Kyra!
We have cold weather with light rain right now. Had to dig out the sweats and might even put the furnace on. It makes George and Gracie very active and they are chasing around like crazy cats...which they are.

smiekeltje said...

Oh how wonderful you had a long sleep!
And so nice of Pogo to wait LOL.
We had some heavu rainshowers yesterday even with some thinder!
Good for the garden. Today we have some more wind, but it looks okay again.
You have a nice day with Pogo!
Hug
Kyra