Saturday, June 29, 2013

Thank You Kyra For My Wonderful Surprise

June 29, 2013

Happy Saturday morning.  It's really quite nice outside.  Although it's mostly cloudy, with the sun peeking down on us every now and then, the temperature is quite comfortable.  Rain on and off every day is becoming the norm around here.  The grass and the weeds are just loving it. 

This morning when I opened my emails, there was a fabulous surprise waiting there for me from my friend Kyra.  She made me another fabulous scrapbook layout.  This one was of my grandson Kevin.  Have a look at this.  Isn't this just wonderful?


Kevin was our teeny tiny two pound miracle baby.  Boy oh boy, just look at him now!  Kyra, my friend, you have a wonderful gift for making scrapbook layouts.  This one put such a huge smile on my heart this morning.  Thank you, thank you.

Here's a couple of photos that I took the other day through some very textured (dirty) windows.  This Robin was quite a distance away but the photos are still okay.   Notice how fat she is?  I wonder if that means baby robins soon?  Or maybe she is just all fluffed up from her preening?  Hmmmmm.



I've just come from the nail salon, where I learned that our town will be having fireworks this year on next Wednesday evening.  I'm hoping to be able to take some photos.  The only other time I got photos of fireworks was completely unplanned.  While I was driving, we spotted the fireworks in the sky.  I pulled into a parking lot, got out of my car and leaned against the door and just clicked away.  The photos were hand held and not bad at all. 

Now I'm going to make some lunch.  Pogo is sitting here quite patiently, waiting for some food.  Gosh, every time I look into his tiny little face I fall in love with him all over again.  But then, I imagine all of you feel that way about your fur babies too.   We are so human!  lol.

That's my news for today.  Till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Your pictures are at times such wonderful ones that I just have to do something with them!
Good practise for me too LOL!
We probably will have a lazy day today, well, almost.
Have to prepare dinner of course, and will try out a new recipee. And just amay be I will do a laundry. (but tomorrow looks also to be a good day for it ROFL)
You have a great day, take care, cuddle for Pogo.
Hug
Kyra

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Layout from Kyra thanks for sharing it Edna. I to think your pictures would make great layouts in fact one I may try that's if I am allowed?
hugs Elee.

Edna B said...

That would be really nice Elee. Thank you. Now I have to finish up today's post. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.