Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Life In A Tiny Crack

August 14, 2011

This morning is just a tad bit wet, but oh so cool!!  It really feels good.  Summer rain does not bother me because it is warm, and you can really enjoy being outside in it.  (as long as you aren't on your way to work) I remember when we were kids, we couldn't wait to run out to play in the rain.  I remember sometimes we even took a bar of soap out with us and washed up while we were playing.  Where have those fun days gone?

Last night I had a  really nice chat on MSN with Miss Su.  She is writing tutorials for the Digital Whisper forum, and always has new Photoshop tips to teach me.  We are also starting work on the next new collab kit.  No hints right now, but it will be a fun one, I promise.

Ohhhhh, my.  Mmmmm,mmmm, good.  I just had my first sip of coffee this morning, and does it ever taste sooooo good.  On my way home this morning, I got to try out my new window weather reflectors.  Eddie and Dee Dee got them for me, and yesterday Eddie came over and put them on my car.  Now I can leave my window open a bit and not get rained on.


I also have a cute photo of Tootsie in the driveway yesterday.  She must have spotted a bug or something, because she can't take her eyes off it.
 

I also want to show you one of Nature's wonders.  Even through cement and black top, a seed will find just the tiniest crack and work it's way in.  Before you know it, there is new life sprouting up in the darnedest places.  I think it's pretty amazing.


Well, that's it for this morning.  I have a couple of errands to do before I can take my nap.  Don't forget tomorrow Su and I will be posting Parts 3 and 4 of our "Tropical Sunset" kit.  Till then, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: