Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yippee!! The Trees Are Budding!!

March 31, 2010

Well, we made it to the end of March. This morning on our way to the hospital, Tootsie and I saw some trees already budding, and one tree had huge white buds on it. In front of a library, there was a long row of daffodils in bloom. These are all very welcome signs of hope that the Spring weather is on it's way.

The water is slowly going down in the cellar. Poor Moo has been working round the clock to make sure it doesn't get up to the furnace and water heater again. He went out to try to buy another pump to put in the cellar, but there were no pumps available anywhere. Gee whiz!!! I wonder why that is!!!!!

At least, this morning it isn't raining. It may yet, but it isn't at the moment. We are supposed to be getting some nice weather pretty soon, and I for one can hardly wait!!! We have just set a record for the month of March with 14.83 inches of rain. This is also the second wettest month ever!!

I don't have a new slide show for you yet for the April Daily Download kit. Snowy's schedule has been a bit hectic and she hasn't had a chance to get it ready. I'll put it up as soon as it is ready.

There's not much for news today. I'm just checking to make sure I have everything I need for my tax accountant. My appointment is tomorrow, and I will be glad when the tax papers are all done. Golly, I think I'd rather do housework than my taxes, and I do not like housework at all.

Today's photo is of a rather large lizard. I took the photo through the aquarium glass (you can see the reflection of the words on the side of it on the bottom of his rock). He certainly doesn't look too thrilled at the all the attention he is getting from the tourists.


Now it's time for me to get some us some lunch. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: