Monday, March 1, 2010

Dolly Walks A Lot

March 1, 2010

Did you miss me? Haha. I finally made it to sunny Florida yesterday afternoon. By the time I got to Orlando, and was picked up by the rental car company, signed all my paperwork, got my car (my cast did not make them nervous!!), drove to Kissimmee, did some food shopping, then drove to my condo, unpacked all my stuff from the car and put it all away, it was about 6:20 pm. Phew! Yes'm, I was tuckered out. That was a day's work for me.

Then I proceeded to try out my internet. Oh boy!!! This year I am Dolly Walks A Lot!! The only internet connection is in another building, and has opening and closing hours. It means getting dressed, putting on the walking cast, (no easy feat) and walking a lot to the internet building. Whoop dee do!! No late night or early morning internet for this Dolly. Oh well, I did come here for a vacation, so I guess I should be happy with part time access to the web.

I have no photos to share today, but I will see if I can take some for tomorrow. Today, I did a lot of walking, and my foot is screaming at me.........Get off me!! Get off me!! I went walking around two flea markets today. And yes, I found me some nice goodies to buy. I found the perfect tee shirt for Moo. I'll take a photo of it later and show it to you tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I want to visit the local Walmart store. And maybe go back to the flea market. I love flea markets. I also love the warm temperatures here. This afternoon is in the high 70's. Oh me oh my, I love it!!!

Check out the new Daily Download kit from Magickal Scraps, "Color Me Springtime." I have just put up the new slide show, and I have a preview of the add on kit that goes with it. Don't forget, the add on is only $1.50. Now that's a BARGAIN!!!




That's it for today. I need to go and rest this mad foot!! Y'all have a wonderful day now. Hugs and kisses to Tootsie.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: