Friday, March 26, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

March 26, 2010

Wow! Do you realize that in another week and a half, it will be Easter? Where is the time going? At this rate, I'll be old and I won't even know it!! I'm not ready for my bunny duties at all. I know, there aren't any little kids here anymore, but in reality, we don't grow all the way up. Even us big kids need fun things like the Easter Bunny. So I will have to pick up some egg decorating stuff and some little baskets this weekend and get hopping!

This was my first night back to work, and it wasn't bad at all. I'll be going home in about thirty minutes. Later this morning I am going to need a power nap!! During the night, I did get some designing inspiration so I was able to work on the Daily Download kits. I must say that I am quite pleased at how they are turning out. Want to see a peek at one day in April? Special credits will be listed on the TOU when you get the download.






















It's now 8:10 a.m. and I'm home. Today is going to be quite chilly. The weatherman says the temperature will only get up to about 38 degrees, and it has been raining all night and all morning. Brrrrrrer!
*
I do have some nice photos to share today. I think that Flamingos are really gorgeous, and I took tons of photos of them while I was in Florida. This one particular Flamingo seemed to be dancing in the water (actually, he was just hurrying back to the rest of his group) and I got several shots of him.
*
Flamingo Dance







































Now I think I'll make myself a hot cup of coffee and play with Tootsie a while before nap time rolls around. I did not get any winks during the night so I really do need a little nap this morning. My son is arriving tonight for a two week visit, and I want to be perky when it's time to pick him up at the train station. So till tomorrow, Y'all stay warm and dry, and have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
p.s. I thought you might find this interesting -- it was pouring rain just a few minutes ago, and now it is snowing. How about that!!!!! Good ole New England weather at it's best!!!!!

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

How is your foot holding Edna, at work? Hope it bothers you not too much.
Enjoy your son's visit and have a happy time together.
Have a great weekend and cuddle to Tootsie and hugs for you and Moo.