Monday, March 8, 2010

Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Baby Squirrel?

March 8, 2010

Wow, today is another FANTASTIC! day here in Kissimmee Florida. There are lots of people in the pool, and quite a few just sun-tanning. My friends left to head for home this morning. I'm hoping they don't hit too much bad weather.
*
I must share a funny story about my friend, Mary Ann, A couple of days ago, she was on her way to the hot tub (over at the pool area), when she was attacked by a baby squirrel. Yup!! A little tiny toddler squirrel scared her out of her wits. She came running back in yelling "Help! Help! There's an animal trying to attack me!!" After that, she would look to see if he was out there, and if he was, she would walk all the way around the building to avoid him.
*
Today, after I threw out more food for the little guy, (wasn't that nice of me?) I thought I would snap a few pictures of him to share with you. He is just the cutest little thing.
*
"Mary Ann, where are you?





















"I don't see you, Mary Ann!"




















I have a couple more photos from Animal Kingdom for you too. First I have a rather large gorilla. He was sitting in the shade picking through some leafy branches. Then I have some alligators. They look like their tummies are full, so they won't mind my taking some photos. Enjoy!
*


That's all for today. I have to go to the laundry building to rescue my laundry. Till my next journey over here to the computer room, Y'all have a fantastic day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Hilarious story with the squirrel and Mary Ann! And great pics and your text to it. LOL! I LOVE the gorilla. So happy for you you seem to have a lovely time there!
Hugs