Monday, January 22, 2018

Good News From My Eye Doctor

January 22, 2018

Good afternoon.  I'm a bit late today, but I had an appointment this morning with my eye doctor for a routine check up.  Once again, I got good news there.  My eyes are very healthy and my eyesight is just fine.  I did get a new prescription so that I can get new glasses.  My current glasses are fine, but they are very very old.  I can't remember the last time I got new glasses or frames. 

My eyes are super light sensitive, so I do need the transitional lenses for that reason.  I have bifocals basically for reading purposes.  I put my glasses on when I wake up and I take them off when I go to bed.  I'm amazed at how long my current glasses have lasted. 

Needless to say, I won't be typing very long on this post as my eyes are still a bit fuzzy from the drops that the doctor put in them.  I do have a couple Dover pages for you to color.  Don't forget, if you like these, you can lots more of them for free on Dover.com.  These two pages will be such fun for folks who love to drink tea.




Shortly after I got home this morning, my new slow cooker arrived.  Oh my, it is just beautiful!  I'm going to use it this afternoon to make a corn chowder.  Tomorrow, I'll let you know how it comes out.
Now I'm off to get started on that chowder.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Beth Reed said...

Edna,
I haven't had a chance to go over to Dover to get my pages, so I snagged yours to color. Oh my what fun! I am such a tea drinker, I loved them. I think that I will put down what I am working on and color these instead lol.

Your lucky your eyes are just a bit fuzzy after the drops. Mine are so bad for hours I cannot see a thing. It never was like that before but they are now. I never could understand what people complained about with their eyes after the dilation. Now I know! It makes me happy to know that you have good and healthy eyes.....

Cisco is very happy at the moment. He is tucked in and in a dark corner. I tried to get a picture but he has his head in and his butt is the only thing you can see lol. He took his bone in with him and is sleeping.

Yum, I bet your corn chowder will be just awesome...
Got to get in the shower. I will talk to you later. Hugs!!!! xxxx Cisco and Beth...

gypsyrose said...

glad everything went well at the eye doctors, the coloring pages are lovely but Im rubbish at doing it thats why I dont use stamps for cards very often . hope you enjoy the corn chowder, I use our slow cooker a lot so handy to have, hope you have a good day take care x

Kathy said...

Good news indeed from your eye doctor. Just what you needed to hear. Have fun with your new slow cooker. Corn chowder sounds good.

smiekeltje said...

Good news indeed from your eye doctor. How good is it to read at times good news??
Wouldn;t if be fun to choose a new pair of glasses? Or are you just chaning the glass and not the frame?
Well, something to think about for you hahaha
On to the next post.
Hug
Kyra