Tuesday, December 19, 2017

A Bit Of Christmas Fun

December 19, 2017

Good morning.  Today's temperatures will be mild indeed.  I think the weatherman said something about the mid forties.  Woo Hoo!  This means that we can leave the inside door open all day which will make my little Pogo super happy. 

Well, yesterday my appointment with the doctor went well.  I'll keep doing the exercises for my neck and shoulder and go back to see him in another few months.  I told him that I'm learning what I can do and cannot do with that shoulder, so there's not so much pain.  For now, this is good. 

On the way home, I did a few errands.  I picked up a few groceries that I had forgotten to get the day before, I stopped by the Post Office to mail a couple packages and I went to the bank to make a deposit to keep the bill collectors happy. 

I had intended to buy the new curtains and a new curtain rod, but Walmart did not have either of these items yesterday.  Today I might check another store.  If not, I'll look on Amazon.  Thank goodness for Amazon and their two day shipping.  It has been a blessing for me. 

While I was at Walmart, I did pick up a new Red Heart yarn.  This one automatically works up into stripes, or blocks, of color depending on what you are making.  I thought I would try it out on something easy like a scarf.  So far, it is rather pretty.  I'll take a photo of it when I get more of it done.

Today I have a couple more pages for you to color.  These show winter scenes.  I love the cardinals in the first scene, and I thought the second scene would be perfect for those of you who already have
snow.  Have fun with them.  (just click on them to copy)



While I was digging through some photos one day, I came across some fun photos of daughter Audrey and I that we had taken many moons ago at Glamour Shots.  We were out shopping and decided to have some fun.  And we did!  This is one of my favorite Christmas shots.


Now I think I'll wash the dishes that are waiting for me in the sink, and then I'll have me another cup of coffee while I do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

gypsyrose said...

good to hear the appointment at doctors went well, hope the exercises will keep it as pain free as possible, the photo of you and your daughter is lovely nice to look back on, take care x

smiekeltje said...

Such GLAMOROUS girls, wow!'Hug
Kyra

Annesphamily said...

EDNA, this photo, wow! You gals looked BEAUTIFUL! Gosh Glamour Shots was a terrific place! I also love your Santa photo. Oh my goodness, beautiful shares my friend.

HUGS