Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Gorgeous Sunny Day

March 18, 2010
*
I'm a tad bit late, but that's what happens when your laptop has no internet, and you have to go to work. Today has been just gorgeous, sunny and in the 60's. Even though the wind has been huffing and puffing all day, it hasn't been able to ruin a perfectly delightful day.
*
Because it's so late in the afternoon, I'll keep this post short. I do have some photos to share. One would think that with all the fair weather we have had in the past few weeks, that all of the snow would be gone by now. But that's not the case. The past two days have been in the sixties, and there are still large patches and small mounds of snow all over the place. This is one of the photos that I took as I was leaving work this afternoon. Mind you, it's been in the sixties for two days now, and last night never went below 50. (F) This photo is of the field across the street from work.
*
Late in the morning, a gorgeous Cardinal walked right up to the patio door looking for some spilled seeds, and I managed to get a few shots of him.
*
My friend Wayne should be back from his vacation in Hawaii tonight or tomorrow, so I'm hoping that he can fix my laptop real soon. I am so lost without it! Tonight, I'll transfer the next two parts of "Cat In A Basket" over to my PC so that I will be able to get them posted for you on Monday.
*
That's it for today. There's not much news, and it's almost time for me to start our supper. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful evening.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: