Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Oldies But Goodies

October 26, 2021

Good morning.  Tis gray and wet outside today.  I guess it will be like this for another couple days.  During the night, it rained hard a couple of times.  I'm sure there's a lot more coming.

Yesterday, I had a call from my heart doctor.  I'm good to go till my next appointment with him in early December.  Then I had an appointment with my primary care doctor.  Again, I'm all set for another three months.  I was hoping for six months, but I'll take the three.

My youngest daughter's birthday is coming up soon.  It's hard to believe that she will be fifty six years old.  Harder yet to understand is that in a few years all my children will be senior citizens.  That's a "Wow" thought.  On the other hand, not many folks get to experience this.  So I guess it's a really good "Wow" thought!

Here's a delightful image that I borrowed from the web.  I can just picture one of my peers climbing a ladder to paint this graffiti on a neighborhood wall.  I love this sort of feistiness.

I really didn't do much in  the way of chores yesterday, so today I think I'll start with a bag full of junk mail.  Once that 's done, who knows.  It depends on how I feel then.  One thing is for sure, I won't be climbing any ladders with a bucket of paint and a brush.

Now I'm off to watch Perry Mason and do a bit of blog reading.  So, till Thursday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

All children soon seniors? Gosh, that is an accomplishment(from them and YOU, LOL).
Oh no, don;t climg any ladders! Sometimes I have to, but I dont like it too much.
Stick to the lower to earth jobs, like getting through the junk mail.
Have to take care of our dinner now, so say till tomorrow to you and wishing you a lovely day.
Hugs
Kyra

Buttercup said...

No ladders here, either. Glad you got good reports from both doctors. That's my favorite news these days. Stay dry! We've got heavy rains coming, too.

Steve Reed said...

It's pretty cool to be able to say your kids are all senior citizens! I'll be there soon myself. I'm turning 55 this year.

Love that image!