Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Brrr!

October 19, 2021

Good morning.  Tis nippy!  Only 42F degrees!  I'm not ready for this.  The sun will shine today and temps may get up to sixty degrees later this afternoon.  Wednesday, Thursday and Friday should be warmer, then it's back to the fifties degrees temps.  It's time to put the heat on.

This week I'm busy making grocery orders to be delivered from two different markets.  One order came yesterday, and one will come today.  However, I did forget a few things so I made another order for tomorrow.  That last order will also have some gift items on it.  

Yup, I've been getting some of my holiday shopping done.  I think I'm at least half done now.  Of course, I still have to wrap and tag everything.  I've even started putting my card list together.  I'm not making my own card this year, but I'll still be sending cards.

To my friend Jan who suggests that I ask Disney if they have a flying carpet that I could use or maybe rent;  I did call but their prices are even worse.  Besides, they only do business with the witches in their stories.

While poking around on the web, I found this awesome tee shirt.  It's perfect for me!

I wonder who thinks up all these awesome sayings for the tee shirts.  What a wonderful fun job it must be.  

Here's another thing I found while surfing the web.  Did you know this about crayons?  I didn't, and it really is good to know.  

I slept late this morning, so I haven't had time to make breakfast yet.  So that's what I think I'm going to do now.  I'll make a cup of coffee too.  That will help to warm me up.  Then I'm going to enjoy reading some blogs.  So, till Thursday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Oh my God, Edna, you are fantastic! You gave Jan(and me too) a loud laugh when I read and told Jan few seconds later about your Disney adventure! Thanks for the laugh, I did need that.
How wonderful you can order groceries so easy, it is handy when you cannoot go out to shop for youself. I should learn that too I guess. Now still busy and struggling with the post app and how to send a package and have a label when not having a printer. I know in theory how it works, but practise is all different stuff. I will get there, but it takes time.

Your own made card is always nice, but sometimes ready made are very beuatiful too and handy to have in stock.
The t-shirt is wonderful, and yes, made for you hahahaha.
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Hugs
Kyra

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Yes, cooler night temps for us also, it dropped to 40 degrees last night, but even without the heat on, the house stayed nice and toasty :)
Seems like there are already a lot of products unavailable, Christmas may be a sparce one this year, but maybe that's a good thing !
Have a wonderful week dear friend.
Hugs,
~Jo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I definitely have more fun things to do that clean! lol Enjoy your day! Hope we don't need those crayons. Hugs!

Barbara said...

CUTE T-shirt, and that item about burning crayons -- I had no idea!

Cooler weather -- we're getting some of that here in North Central Florida, too. EVERYBODY is thrilled about that!

Good for you on the Christmas preparations! I have done extremely little but should take a cue from you and get started!