Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Finally, A Better Recipe Book?

August 6, 2019

Good morning.  This post will be short because I have an appointment this morning with my new heart doctor and I need to get ready.  Cooler temps seem to be here for a while, so that's a blessing.  Now maybe Pogo and I will get to sit out on the porch once in a while. 

The last of my new recipe books arrived yesterday, and I wanted to share it with you.  This one seems to be much better than the others.  I will still need to alter any recipes that I use, but at least they sound like they may be tastier.  (I got this book on Amazon)


Tonight Pogo and I are going to have pork chops.  I'll also cook his hamburger just in case he prefers that.  I'm not sure what to make with this.  Maybe egg noodles and pickled beets?  Hmmm, maybe.  I'll have to think about it. 

Right now, I need to start getting ready.  I only have a little more than an hour before Deanne will be here to pick me up.  Before I go, let me share this adorable picture that I borrowed from the web. 


Now I really must get going.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulousday.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Phoebes World said...

I have that book..its really helpful..Hope you enjoy it
Phoebe x

Beth Reed said...

Good luck with your appointment Edna and I hope you remembered to ask all the questions you wanted answers to.
That little bird is just adorable. Isn't it amazing what some people come up with to help our animals and wildlife.
Call when you get home and settled. Maybe I can talk freely. Love you to the moon and back and as my little grandson says.... NaNa I love you so much my heart breaks up into infinity!!!! Isn't that so sweet? So I will share that with you.... Thank you my friend for all of the support that you have given me. Especially this year.... Love, Beth

Plain Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theresa said...

That looks like a good cookbook. I hope the doctor appointment went well. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!