Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Spring Really Is Coming Soon!

February 13, 2018

Good morning.  The sun is shining and the temperature is 29F degrees.  By eight o'clock this evening it should start warming up again.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the fifties again.  Woo Hoo!  And guess what?  Spring really isn't very far off.

Yesterday I took Pogo out in the yard for a few minutes to get a bit of fresh air, and I spotted bits of new green in one of my little gardens.  So, I took a few photos. 




It's too soon to rake away all the dead leaves, etc.  We can do that the end of next month.  It was just so nice to see this new greenery.  It's a sign of hope that the better weather isn't so far off. 

After our little jaunt outdoors, Pogo had himself a nap and then he took up his place by the door to watch and wait for Joe to come home from work.  He looks forward to his turkey treat time every day.


I don't have an update on Pogo's tests yet.  We're still waiting for the doctor to call with the results.  But in the meantime, my little guy is acting just fine. 

Last night I even crocheted a while on a little blue blanket that I've been making.  I started it a while ago, but the color wasn't what I wanted so I set it aside and made a different one.  My hands started getting achy lately so it was time to pick up the crocheting again.  It really does help.  My hands don't hurt today.

Do you believe Florida is only two and a half weeks away?  Gosh, I haven't even done much about packing our bag.  I like to do this early so that I have plenty of time to keep changing my mind about what to take with us.  Sounds crazy, huh?   Well, I do have a few quirks of my own.  hahaha.

Well, that's my news for today.  Now I'm off to take my meds and get a fresh bottle of cold water.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Beth Reed said...

Oh Gosh Edna,
I am going to be praying that the test shows nothing abnormal for Pogo. Please call me and let me know how he is doing and what the test reveals. I will be praying for my little fur baby friend.
Florida is just 2and a half weeks away! Yikes! Well I have started packing sort of.
My son is loaning me his suitcase so I will go ahead and bring it so I won't have to buy to much while in Florida. I want to spend my money on fun stuff ha ha...

Cisco and I got the cutest valentines from Pogo last night. It was so sweet. Thank you Pogo for thinking of us and thank you Miss Edna for making sure the mailman got them to mail out. I can't believe that Valentines Day snuck up on me this year. So has Florida! I am still thinking it is January in some parts of my days. Karyn and I were talking about something and I said I will have to do this in February and she said Mom it is already February so that sent me into a tailspin!

I will go and have some lunch. Time for me to get up and move around some. Have a fantastic day sweet lady. Hugs to you and Pogo from Cisco and I... Love, Beth