Thursday, November 28, 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

November 28, 2013

Good morning, and Happy Thanksgiving Day to everyone.  The sun is shining and the rain has stopped.  It's a beautiful day. 

Today is a day to give thanks for all that we have and love.  I am thankful for the folks who fought for my freedom so that I may sit down to dinner today with friends and family.  When I look at my little Pogo, I am so thankful that he is sharing life with me.  When I look up at the sky, I am so thankful for the beauty that He surrounds us with. 

When I wake up in the morning, I am so thankful for yet another day to enjoy.  I am thankful for all my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.  I am thankful for the memories of those loved ones who have passed on.  I am thankful to be alive today.


I wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving Day.  I'm so thankful to have all of you in my life.  May your day be filled with much love and happiness.  Y'all have a great day now.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

You do indeed have much to be thankful for. I hope you will be surrounded with the loved ones that you speak of today and spend some time reminiscing over those many special memories. Life is good and having a little Pogo to share it with ... well I have my Izzi and so I know how special that is. Have a most wonderful day, Edna and I will be saying thanks for you along with all of my blessings today as well. Glad you have beautiful weather at least ... ours is not worth thanking anyone for ... still cold and gray. Bless you and little Pogo ...

Andrea @ From The sol

aquascrap said...

Happy Thanksgiving Edna!

Debby said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family and Pogo, of course. we had a nice celebration with 3 of our 4 children and 4 out of 6 grandkids. Have a wonderful week-end.

smiekeltje said...

Hope ou had a whole wonderful day at Thanksgiving! How was your turkey dinner LOL>
And yes, there are still things in our lives to be thankful for, and I am happy too to have a few and still am around to enjoy them!
Have a great day.
Hug
Kyra