Thursday, March 21, 2013

What A Wonderful Surprise!

March 21, 2013

Good morning.  The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day.  Joe spent yesterday afternoon shovelling up a lot of the snow still in the driveway, and now it's looking pretty good.  Of course, there are huge mounds of snow all around the edges of the parking area.  It will be a while before this all disappears.


By the way, that's a mourning dove coming in for a landing.  My yard was full of these doves yesterday.  The food must be good!

This morning, I got the nicest surprise in my mail.  Kyra sent me this gorgeous layout that she made with her kit "Skyhigh".  Kyra, this is beautiful!  Thank you so much.  What a great way to start my day.


Give your selves a treat.  Grab a cup of coffee, and hop on over to Kyra's blog.  She posts several of her beautiful scrap kits every week, along with  matching clusters made by Arlene.  And, they are all free.  So do visit with her, and don't forget to say hello and thank you when you download.

Today, much to my chagrin, the oilman will be delivering more fuel oil to fill our tank again.  I was really hoping that the last delivery would be it for the season, but I was obviously wrong.  I wonder how many folks are running to the stores to buy up all those cute bathing suits and colorful short sets that are on the racks and shelves.  The snow and cold temps says that the stores should still be selling jackets, sweaters and warm pants.

Now I  must get busy here.  It's time to get dressed.  I have a lot to do today.  An appointment at the nail salon, a trip to the bank, a load of laundry, and a trip to the supermarket to stock up on groceries.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Debby said...

What a cute LO with Pogo.
You sure do have some snow. I guess it is in our forecast for several days. I haven't heard of any accumulation but there is a winter advisory coming up. Stay warm.

Nani said...

So much snow! I hope it thaws away soon. We’re 2 days into spring now and It’s snowed both days. But it didn’t stick here. It’s been 2 years in a row with no real snow that stayed on the ground. But it was cold this year so maybe my flowers will be okay. They started early, but not as early as last year.

Kyra’s layout of Pogo (and his twin) is so cute!

There goes that mention of coffee again and I have no WW points left! (I already recorded dinner proactively) It’s the first day of the new week so I have new “plus points.” Maybe I’ll use one for Coffeemate…again. :)

Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Nice you showed the layout of Pogo and such good advertisement for my blog LOL!
It's cold here, although we have some sun.
Let's hope we all get some more warmth and real springweather.
Hug
Kyra

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.