Saturday, May 5, 2012

Super Moon Coming Tonight

May 5, 2012

Good morning.  Sorry there was no post yesterday, but I had no access to the internet.  Sometimes when the folks next door (at work) go away, they shut off the internet.  So I'm assuming  that they have gone on vacation.  Last night I promptly went to Walmart and bought me a "top off" card for my "Broadband 2 Go" stick.

While I was at the store, I also took a look at some of their cell phones.  This morning Deanne and I are going phone shopping.  Wish me luck.  I'm looking for a "smart" phone that knows how to get along with old folks, and gets reception most everywhere.  My current phone does not get reception inside my house or indoors at work.  It's not fun having to go outside to use the phone.

A couple of days ago, Deanne and Jazzy came by and helped me figure out how to move the photos in my text messages over to my picture gallery.  They also showed me how to e mail the same photo to myself.  That way, I can share the good photos with you.

So, TADA!  Here's that fabulous photo of me with the Bimbo (pronounced Beembo) Bear that was taken at Stop & Shop last week.


I just love these cartoony figures that are really people inside costumes.  Whenever I'm riding along somewhere and pass one of these figures, I have to wave to them.  In person, you know I just have to get up close and shake hands or better yet get a hug.  I found out later that there was a lady inside this gorgeous bear.

Tonight and tomorrow night I want to try to get photos of the "Super Moon".  I will be at work, so I'm hoping that the Mrs lets me go outside with my camera for a bit.   It's been so wet and cloudy here lately, so I'm hoping we still get to see this moon.

Now it's time for me to get dressed.  I need to put a couple of scatter rugs into the washing machine.  Tootsie has a more difficult time walking now so these scatter rugs are looking like pretty good pee spots to her.  Good thing I have so many of them, huh?  That's all the news for this morning.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

Maybe Tootsie misunderstood you and thought you called them "splatter rugs". Baxter has been adjusting well to the new RV so far.