Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Giggling Is Good For You!

May 15, 2012

Good morning.  It's a really nice morning here in my little part of the world.  The sun's not shining yet, but I can see bits of it up there behind the clouds.  The temperature is getting close to 70F.  Yup, yup, I can dig this.  Tootsie woke me up a little before 5 am, so we got up.  I caught up on a bit of my email while I drank my coffee, then I got dressed and we headed out to the supermarket. 

My intentions were good, but the supermarket was not open yet.  Oops, I thought they were open all night.  Well this time I thought wrong.  So we went back home to wait for 7 a.m. to roll around, and then went back to the supermarket.  When I have Tootsie with me I have to leave her in the car, so if it's warm outside, I try to shop early in the morning or in the evening when it's cool.

Folks, I have to share something with you that I found posted on a friend's blog.  The Queen Jester posted the most adorable cartoon on her blog that reminds us to never grow too old to giggle with a friend.  As soon as I saw it, I thought of my daughter in law, Janet.  Wednesday is our afternoon and evening to enjoy a meal and some great companionship.  We do a lot of giggling over the candy we're munching on while we think up ways to get into some fun mischief.


Today I think I'll try to get caught up with my photography class assignments.  Over the past few months, there haven't been many assignments posted so I tend to lose interest.  However, now there are three of them so I'll be busy for the next week or so.

I also want to get some new freebies stockpiled, and get started on the June collab kit.  So many projects, so little time.  In between the fun stuff, theres always the vacuuming and laundry, etc.   Maybe I'll look into that 50% off house cleaning deal that Amazon is advertising.  Hmmmm.  I must think on this one.  It really is enticing.

Yesterday Tootsie and I had an absolutely scrumptious breakfast.  I baked a large potato, then peeled it and sliced it into small cubes.  Next, I scrambled up eggs with cheese and milk.  I put some diced green peppers into the frying pan to brown up just a tad bit, then added the potatoes and some marjarine.   Once these started to brown, I poured the egg mixture into the pan and scrambled it all together.  Yum, yum, yum!

Okay, now I'm hungry.  This morning I think we'll have cereal and milk.  On that note, I bid you good day.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

Oh but that breakfast sounds good! Now you have my mouth watering also. Glad to see the repost of the picture I found on FB - I just love it also. Something about the colors and softness of it and the subject matter, of course. You have a marvelous day today - the sun is shining here and it looks delightful.

smiekeltje said...

Giggling can be great fun, and yeah, we need to do that at times!
I could have a great giggle with my mother, but also with Heidi we have giggles and also with Jan, cause we often share the same humor.
Keep up the giggling( do you know you even can have a giggle yourself, and that are great ones, cause people around you e.g. on the street can look very surprised at you and that causes another giggle!LOL)
Hugs
Kyra