Saturday, February 4, 2012

Good Morning From The Land Of Happy Ducks

February 4, 2012

The sun is shining this morning, and the temperature should be reaching  40.  It looks like it will be sunny and between 35 and 45 degrees for the next seven days.  To me, this is ideal Winter weather. 

Yesterday at work was quite a good day.  The Mrs has recently had one of her cataracts removed, and she is in a much better mood because she can see more now.  Hopefully, it will be even better when the other cataract is removed.  I have so many photos to share with her.   She used to love to sit at the computer with me and see all the things that technology can do now.   Maybe we can do that again too.

This morning, I need to go out and do a couple of errands.  Banking and post office things need to be done before noon.  Plus the exercise and fresh air will do me a lot of good.  I would love to start taking short walks again soon.  I used to walk a lot until the legs started fighting back.  However, walking should make it easier to lose a few pounds, so it's time to start again.

Monday, Su and I will begin posting our new February collab kit.  It's sort of a mixture of fun and romance, and should be great for scrapping all your wonderful Valentine and Mardi Gras photos.  I remember, about 25 years ago, a girl friend and I went to New Orleans just before Mardi Gras time.  We had such a fabulous time! 

Today, I have more happy duck photos to share.  For some reason, a lot of the ducks and geese were so playful this particular day.  Or maybe they just love to perform for the camera.  Who knows?  Here's a few more of our happy little ducks.  In the first photo, these two little ducks were chasing each other all over the pond.  And just look at the big smile on the little duck in the second photo!



It's almost 9:30 now, so I'd better dress and get busy with my errands.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

ngobadung & HOIAN said...

The photos are great! I like your photo