Monday, February 27, 2012

We Made It To Florida

February 27, 2012

Good morning from sunny (actually, still dark outside) Florida.  It's only 5:19 a.m. and Tootsie and I have been up for an hour.   We didn't have very much trouble falling asleep last night.  It was a long day, and we did not get settled in our condo, groceries and all, until around 8:45 p.m.  Actually, we got here around 7:30, brought our bags in, had a much needed potty stop and then went to the market for a few groceries. 

This morning, we will go to Walmart to pick up more groceries.  Plus, we need to put gas in the rental car.  Last night, I was too tired to find a gas station.  Later today, I'm hoping to settle out on the porch with a nice cold bottle of water and just relax with my feet up. 

Have you noticed?  I have internet!!!   Thanks to my new "Broadband2Go".  This is really cool.  When I think of how disappointing it was last year without ready access to the internet, I wish I had known about this little gadget.  It's really quite worth it's weight in gold!

I have a couple of photos to share that I took of Tootsie.  Whoops!  Sorry folks, I'm not able to upload any photos at the moment.  I'll take a break here, and try again later.  Right now, I'm going to have a cup of coffee.  Be back soon.  Till then, hope your day is beautiful.

Hugs, Edna B

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Glad you made it allright to Florida. Wonderful that you have internet access now!
Take A LOT of rest, just relax, only do something when it's absolutely necessary, or when you really want to do it.
Otherwise, sitting outside, feet up, something to drink, enjoying hopefully good eather, perhaps something to read sounds wonderful too LOL!
Hugs
Kyra