Friday, February 17, 2012

Blogger Is Messing With Me!

February 17, 2012

Okay, I shall try again to type this post.  I already had it finished, when Blogger decided to erase the whole thing.   Needless to say, I am not very happy with Blogger at the moment.   You would think that at least most of what I had typed had been saved.  Usually, everything gets saved every couple of minutes or less.  In half an hour, all that got saved was the date.  Unbelievable!!

The re-typing will take a bit longer because I'm at work and the Mrs. is beginning to wake.   I was in such a good mood before Blogger decided to mess with my work.   This has definitely dampened my spirits. 

I received a couple of blog awards and had written quite a lot about them, but now they will have to wait until tomorrow.  I need to start making breakfast soon.  Let's get right to some photos.  There are some overgrown shrubs and bushes in the Mrs' backyard, with lots of activity going on beneath them.  I've taken some photos from the kitchen window to share.  The first photo shows the bushes, and the other two show a bit of the activity going on beneath.




That will have to do for now.  I will have lots more to post tomorrow.  Till then, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

Bloggers has been messing with the creative force (us) lately. Grr... They "fix" things that aren't broken and just throw away the more useful things that need fixed (friend connect)

I love all the activity going on! Maybe the groundhog was right. When I got home from the drugstore today I didn't have my camera with me, but I took a couple shots with my camera phone of one of my yellow crocuses. How do I know it's yellow? It's starting to bud!

I hope Blogger is kinder to you tomorrow!!

Hugs, Nani