Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Time To Buy More Plants

May 19, 2011

Good afternoon.  I was just doing a bit of blog reading, and a bright light caught my eye.  It was coming in from the window.  Dare I think that the sun just might be able to stay and play a while today?  It peeked out earlier for just a moment or two, and went back in behind the clouds.  Oh, oh, I spoke too soon.  It just went back in again.  But, it is not raining so I think that maybe Joe (one of the dwarfs) and I will go shopping later this afternoon to buy some veggie plants.

I think I should do a bit of laundry too.  I only have a couple pair of jeans that fit, and I don't want to buy any new ones until I settle on a new weight.  Unfortunately this means that my clothes are in the wash a lot.  I also have to catch up on laundering the scatter rugs.  Every time I run up to the attic, or outside for a moment, Tootsie decorates another scatter rug.  She has really strong separation issues, and a thing for scatter rugs.

I'm about done rambling for today, although I do have one photo to share.  This is one that I took at work, and then processed in Photosho, using the watercolor filter. 


Now I'm off to get that laundry started.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I like the filter - isn't that fun to add the special effects.

smiekeltje said...

Tootsie is a really naughty girl at times, to give you so much work with the rugs!!!
Have fun buying some veggie plants.
Have a wonderful weekend, hope it will be sunny.
Hugs
Kyra