Monday, May 30, 2011

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

May 30, 2011

Good morning, and Happy Memorial Day to all.  It's a day to remember and be thankful for all those men and women who gave their lives to keep our country safe for us.  We have a long line of veterans in my family, and we cover all the branches of the armed forces.  In a little while, we will be going to the cemetary for the call out for Artie.

When we get back home, there is laundry waiting to be done, a nap to be had, and back to work tonight.  This gal's life is busy, busy, busy.  But that has a plus side to it - I just don't have time to get old.  Not for a long while, at least.  There is so much still to do.

This has to be a short post as Dee Dee  and Eddie and the kids will be here in a little while.  We're all going to the cemetary together.  But I do have a couple of photos to share this morning.  I have the most beautiful yellow irises growing in the little garden right outside my door.  Doesn't this just put a smile on your face?



Now, I think I'll give Tootsie her meds, and grab a quick cup of coffee to keep my energy level up.   Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: